Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use…
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Here’s What to Expect At Your Tax Planning Session
If you choose to book a tax planning session with me
- You will receive a checklist of the necessary documents and information so you can gather them before we meet.
- We will meet for a tax planning consultation where we will talk about your current financial situation, goals & values
- I will use the information you give me to run tax projections and research opportunities for you to save money on your taxes.
- You will receive a custom report that shows your estimated tax bill, along with your Action Plan of recommendations that you can implement in order to reduce your taxes.
Depending on your situation, the right tax planning moves could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars (or more) on your tax bill. But, the price for a tax planning consultation with me starts at only $195. I believe that real tax planning has real value. I want you to feel confident that you’ll be ready to pay your tax bill when it’s due and have the knowledge and time necessary to implement strategies to reduce what you owe.
That’s why, if you’re serious about tax planning, you should schedule your appointment now with our tax division today. You’ll have more time and flexibility to implement recommendations than if you wait. Also, you’ll save money on the tax planning consultation itself.
- $195 if you schedule your tax planning appointment for a date prior to September 30th.
- $245 if you schedule for a date in October.
- $295 if you schedule for a date in November/December.
Stop waiting! Email me to schedule your tax planning consultation. Please include your three most-preferred times and dates for your appointment in the email, or just request the “next available” spot.